What information Do We Collect ?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for ?
Any of the information that we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback that we receive from you our customers)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process Transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you, the customer)
- To send periodic emails (The email address that you provide may be used to send you information, respond to enquiries, and or other requests or questions)
- To adminiser a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
how do we protect your information ?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, debit cards, etc.) will not be stored on our servers
Do we disclose any information to outside parties ?
Children’s online privacy protection act compliance
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Terms & conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.createdforlife.com.au/terms-conditions/
Created For Life
183 The Entrance Road
Erina, NSW, 2250,
Tel: +61 2 436 78499